This text is replaced by the Flash movie.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The contract of a participation in classes and events of Cooking Sense is valid once you receive the written confirmation.
2. Course fees for individual classes need to be paid in advance latest 5 days before the course. Fees for private and corporate events have to be paid on confirmation of the event. Cooking Sense accepts cash payments or corporate cheques only. Cheques must be written in the name of Cooking Sense. Participation in all courses is granted only by handing over the original voucher to the instructor.
3. In case the minimum number of four participants cannot be reached or due to any technical or staff problems Cooking Sense has the right to cancel a course on short notice. In such case all participants will be informed accordingly and will be offered compensation in form of another course equivalent to the value of their voucher.
4. In case the participant is unable to attend a course the voucher can be handed over to another person.
5. There could be slight changes in the course schedule e.g. in case a Chef will be unable to conduct the course Cooking Sense will try its best to find a replacement.
6. All materials, equipment and ingredients necessary for the class will be provided by Cooking Sense. Damages to the interior such as the building, furniture or equipment will be charged in the full amount to the person causing the damage.
7. If the premises are rented to a party of private guests or corporate Cooking Sense will provide cleaning personal as well as support in the kitchen at a fixed cost.
8. Participation in courses conducted by Cooking Sense takes place at your own risk. Participants are not insured and Cooking Sense does not take any responsibility for damages to the health of a participant nor personal belongings as long as this has not been caused by an instructor or staff of Cooking Sense.
9. Personal data send to Cooking Sense will be treated confidential and not passed on to third parties.
10. In the event of cancellation after confirmation of an event, the following cancellation fee will be applicable:
11. Place of jurisdiction is Muscat, Sultanate Oman.
|(c) 2009 Cooking Sense, Dubai | Terms and Conditions|